Supporting people with care experience to get in, stay in or return to education.
These are just some of the things we can help with:
- Getting on the right pathway – individual and impartial advice on course choices and types of study at college and university.
- Picking your school subjects and unsure if you have picked the right ones?
- Explaining what financial support is available, and how to apply for it.
- Returning to education after a break.
- Supporting you with an application to UCAS or college.
- Already at college or university? We can signpost you to student support, advise if you want to change courses, and help you make the most of the opportunities on offer.
- Soon leaving school and unsure what to do next?
- Interested in taking your education further and don’t know where to start? We can help.