The HUB can help with the following:
- Individual tailored information and advice on routes and pathways to learning and education – achieving your dream.
- Individual tailored information and advice on financial support and bursaries available.
- Struggling with coursework or deadlines and feeling like you may drop out? We can help – get in touch.
- Unhappy with your choice of course, university, or college and thinking about changing?
- Leaving your home, foster home, residential home, kinship home (grandparent/s, uncle, aunt, close family friend), unsure about accommodation options?
- Worried about where you will stay when you go to university – what happens during holiday periods? Most universities offer 365-day, year-round accommodation: the Hub can help you find out what’s on offer where you want to study.
- Holding UCAS offers and unsure of your next steps – want impartial advice?
These are just examples: if you have a different question, please do get in touch – the HUB can help.
Get in touch:
For more information about how we can help, please contact Lorraine or Jessie, or complete the form below.